Town Office: Call 696-3971
• Office will be open Monday/Tuesday/Friday for all transactions from 8am to 3:15pm
• Currently offering curbside service for general transactions. Bring all your information (insurance, mileage, old registration, dealership paperwork)
• Social distancing practices in place (no more than 3 customers in the office at a time)
• If you feel sick stay home
Library: Call 696 5626
• Madison Public Library will have limited in-house hours on Monday/Tuesday/Friday
• Currently the plan is to hold Town Meeting at the Junior High Cafeteria on Monday July 13. If gatherings are still limited at this time there will be an overflow room with video interaction
• The Town Elections and School Budget Election will be on the same day as the State Election July 14 from 8am to 8pm at the polls. Absentee ballots will be available by June 15. Click here to see standard statewide information regarding this year's election.
Other Helpful Links:
To renew a current motor vehicle registration click here.
For a list of general resources for residents click here
More information will be posted as it comes available. Thank you for your cooperation