The World Matters from the eyes of a Madison 5th GraderIf you're concerned about how to properly dispose of unused and unwanted medications, see the Safe Medicine Disposal for ME explaining what to do.
Additionally, the following locations will take unused medications:
- Kennebec Valley Council of Governments (KVCOG), 17 Main Street, Fairfield, 453-4258
- Rite Aid Pharmacy, 506 Somerset Avenue, Pittsfield, 487-3333
- Rite Aid Pharmacy, 225 Madison Avenue, Skowhegan, 474-3914
- Rite Aid Pharmacy, 123 Main Street, Fairfield, 453-7509
- Madison Police Department, 26 Weston Avenue, Madison, 696-5373